Sunday, December 26, 2010

Amazing white ostrich egg jewelry box

Have you ever seen the pearls, gold, or a box hand-carved ostrich egg white jewelry? I came across some in the jewelry store in a prestigious shopping mall the other day. Let me tell you, they were breathtaking! I could not believe that something can be as simple and fragile as eggshells can be turned into such a fabulous work of art.
I had to check out right now, and I wondered how these wonders were created! Each shell begins to cut out and play. One was cut off with a small side of the lid, and two others were cut lengthwise. One egg has been cut longitudinally designed to stand up and door hinges to open the cabinet and the second was too old, flat on its side. All three were delicious.
Ostrich egg was first created by hand with beads of all kinds surround the delicate floral pattern. It contains brilliant beads, flat black pearls and rhinestones. It was lined with a sweet table with flowers, and all sitting on eggs, covered with gold for an impressive presentation.
The other two jewelry boxes were a little less extravagant beaded-wise, but still beautiful. Egg, and is intended to stand as a jewel is still open. It was built by hand with thread is really fantastic that looked like ocean waves and ocean sinks, and carved birds. He remained largely unadorned, so that the sculpture speak for themselves. The artist uses the money on a hinge and clasp, and the edges of both halves of the frame cover. Silver at the top was cut knob covers. I was surprised at the fine arts! It takes a trained eye to see the details and a steady hand to cut just the right amount of housing without it. Egg has prepared a set of hooks for hanging necklaces and bracelets inside and padded bottom to keep a few rings.
Straus finals as elegant as the other white jewelry box, decorated with gold swirling around her head and wrapped a more robust bottom half of the gold as well. It is gold plated Music Box as basic as getting rich (you can not believe it? "It was so expensive!), And a ring of stones on top, like a pen. Most of the gilding has been carved in delicate transparent, and she was so beautiful to see and my fingers were crushed.
This finding a cure for this box! And yes, the prices reflect their skills. I think the cheapest was about $ 450 USD! But I tell you I do not want to connect to my "vacation fund" to make a purchase! It was really nice to look at the screen, and I do not look right hand box home an ostrich egg jewelry, jewelry stands, jewelry and other eggshell that I am I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment